Friday 3 January 2014

Sanctuary spa foaming shower mousse and body lotion review


As a new mum pamper nights are a rare occurance however the other night I got the chance to try out this combo. 

The shower mousse has the typical sanctuary essential oil smell which I rather like however it won't appeal to everyone. 

The packaging describes it as light as air which it is however once on the skin it transforms to a rich creamy lather. Just what you need for those nights when you want to relax and unwind. The way the foam transforms means a brucelsprout sized blob (hey I still have Xmas on the brain) is enough to do a leg so the bottle (250ml should last a while). 

The body lotion has the same distinct scent however in this case it is not as strong. The lotion it's self is very much a standard body lotion that doesn't impress. The bottle claims to be quickly absorbed however 5 minutes later I can still feel it almost as a layer on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment