Friday 31 January 2014

Nails of the day: Pastel pink and glitter

Im on maternity leave so can actually wear nail polish whoop whoop. Here is todays colour.



Nails inc Elizabath street (£11 in Debenhams or from £0.99 on ebay)  is a perfect pastel pink for the summer and as with all nails inc polishes I have tried eventho the colour is pale the pay off on your nails is great requiring only two coats for a good colour. This is great if like me your a new mum trying to do everything in nap time.


My second choice is Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter (£2.99 at superdrug) I wear this over loads of different colour nail varnishes and it is my go to glitter for when I just want a bit go sparkle. It is made of of thin strips of a silver, bright pink hexagons and darker pink glitter particles.


Vicky x




2 comments:

  1. I really love Barry M's glitter varnishes - they seem to be the only ones that actually have proper chunks of sparkle which make it look so beautiful! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Models own they also have huge chunks of glitter, i love ibiza mix

      Delete